Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Hours: Initially 30 hrs per week with opportunity to expand
Education: Grade 12 or equivalent.
Experience: 1-2 years experience in a food service environment would be an asset
Ivan's Deli Service Associate is expected to:
- Welcome customers as they arrive at the order counter
- Advise customers of any daily specials
- Assemble and pack orders consisting of soup and sandwiches
- Weigh and wrap customer's meat and deli selections
- Ensure adequate sliced meat and cheese is available so as to avoid delays
- Ensure all condiments are available and fresh
- Process payments via credit card, debit card or cash
- Ensure counters and associated equipment are clean at all times
- Inform management if supplies are low
The highly competitive food industry requires a service individual to be personable, courteous and efficient at all times. Our Customer Service Associates need to remain polite even in the face of adversity. Preparation of products must be accurate, meticulous and exactly as requested by the customer. Punctuality and cleanliness are paramount.
Applicants must submit a brief cover letter detailing why the would like to work at Ivan's and what they bring to the job. This must be accompanied by a brief resume detailing any related experience and at least two references. Applicants must have a reliable means of transportation to work. Public transit is available to Stittsville.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Jobs" in the subject line.